Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was great. I look forward to this time of year. I love spending time with my family. We all went to my aunt's new house this year. It was alot of fun. The only thing that could have made it better was if my dad had been able to come. My mom took him his food, but still it would have been nice to have him with us. The food was delicious as always. We had the perfect amount too. Afterward, we all sat around and visited with each other. I cannot wait till Christmas because the whole family will be together. This is really the best time of the year.

3 comments:

EJ Daniel said...

I agree, Thanksgiving and Christmas are the best times of the year. Not only because of family and food but because all my friends come home for the holidays.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know. Thankdgiving and Christmas are the best times because you can be with family.

Kameshia Williams said...

Yeah toward the end of the year is the best time because of family and laughter you have with each other and going back on old memories